During the last press conference, NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg (photo) made a number of statements that require comments. Stoltenberg to some extent revealed the secrets of NATO, which would be better kept silent. He is trying to pass off the growing supply of arms as ‘the way to peace’: more arms – more peace? He acknowledged the fact that NATO began to prepare aggression from Ukraine against Russia back in 2014.
He said frankly that the military industry of the NATO countries cannot quickly produce weapons. Thus, under his leadership, NATO has a lot of problem, and Stoltenberg speaks openly about this. He does not even rule out that after the victory of Russia, the entire Western world, united in the ranks of NATO, could suffer a serious defeat.
Now – some theses from Stoltenberg's speech:
- “If Putin wins in Ukraine, the message to him and other authoritarian regimes is that force is rewarded. That would make the world more dangerous. And all of us more vulnerable.” (Stoltenberg speaks publicly about Russia's possible victory. But a few months ago they spoke in the West only and exclusively about the victory of Ukraine).
- “So I welcome the recent announcements by Allies on new tanks, heavy weaponry, and training for Ukraine. Our message is clear. NATO stands with Ukraine. For as long as it takes.” (Thus NATO wants Ukraine to protect the West. Stoltenberg is frightened by the Russia’s victory and is ready to send new mountains of weapons to protect the West itself – let Ukraine fight for the Western sake).
- “The war in Ukraine is consuming an enormous amount of munitions, and depleting Allied stockpiles. The current rate of Ukraine’s ammunition expenditure is many times higher than our current rate of production. This puts our defence industries under strain. For example, the waiting time for large-calibre ammunition has increased from 12 to 28 months. Orders placed today would only be delivered two-and-a-half years later.” (All NATO countries are unable to provide the supply of their armies with the necessary ammunition. In Britain, for example, a supply of weapons is only for two days of fighting).
- “The protection of critical undersea infrastructure will also be high on our agenda. This will support our efforts to prevent and counter threats to critical infrastructure, including undersea cables and pipelines.” (NATO leader, the United States, has just blew up two gas pipelines at the bottom of the Baltic Sea. The American press writes about it, and the scandal is growing. So whom is NATO going to protect the underwater infrastructure from? From the United States of America? This is a demonstration of NATO’s hypocrisy).
- “Actually since 2014, NATO has implemented the biggest reinforcements of collective defense in a generation, because the war didn't start in February last year. It started in 2014. And that triggered a big adaptation of our Alliance with higher readiness of forces, with more presence in eastern part of the Alliance, with more exercises… We decided the battlegroups in 2016... During the fall 2021 we increased our military presence in the Eastern part of the Alliance, also in the Black Sea region.” (Stoltenberg again openly reveals the “secret” that NATO has been preparing for a war in Ukraine since 2014, and has stepped up this preparation in the fall of 2021. It means that it is NATO, which began to escalate tensions against Russia from Ukrainian site. That means that Russia had to respond to NATO threats at the borders as a result).
- “It will be a tragedy for Ukrainians if President Putin wins but it will also be dangerous for us. It will make us more vulnerable.”
Well done Mr. Stoltenberg – is it now that you tell the truth?
read more in our Telegram-channel https://t.me/The_International_Affairs